Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Post-Christmas DS Search!

Unfortunately a few weeks ago I had my DS Lite stolen from me (Yeah, high school students can be cruel and deserving of a slow and painful death). So, after receiving my Christmas money decided to purchase a new DS Lite. I search high and low around Central New Jersey in search for that pearl white box of heaven.

Stores I Searched:

  • Best Buy (2)
  • Target (1)
  • Gamestop (5)
  • Walmart (2)
  • EBGames (2)
  • Planet-X (1)
  • Sears (1)
  • FYE (2)
  • Sam Goody (1)
Okay, that was simply so you can see the dedication I committed to finding this darn thing! So after all of that, I decided to pull over and have a drink (non-alchoholic, still 17 .. damn), much to my surprise sitting on a shelf behind the counter of the customer service area in a Shoprite, a brand new pearl white DS Lite. I was shocked but quickly shuffled the $130 onto the counter and ended my four and a half hour search for this beautiful console. Que Loco!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Spot on with this write-up, I absolutely think this website needs a lot more attention.
I'll probably be returning to read more, thanks for the information!

Here is my web-site: squeeze page design